Summary Action Agreed
- Push the “Test, test, test, PPE, Keep Key Workers Virus free” message. Gilda can send A4 rainbow poster on request and will pass on a new one 999 is preparing
- Consider taking the clap out from our streets to more public places such as outside hospitals, maybe even Social Care homes.
- Spread campaign re migrant charging (Leeds open letter attached)
- Press local and regional health and Social Care Scrutiny Boards to meet (Jenny writing)
- Start some serious campaigning for a national, free at the point of use, public national Social care service.
- Don’t lose sight of Trade deals and exert what pressure we can on our MPs et al
- Do all we can to support whistle-blowers
- Think creatively about co-ordinated celebration, protest, campaigning and maybe even marching in July. Possibly on the weekend of 4th and 5th and maybe 25th as well.
Nationalising Special Purpose Vehicles to end PFI: a discussion of the costs and benefits by Helen Mercer and Dexter Whitfield: