Recents campaigns have covered:
- Keep our NHS Public
- Resisting cuts and closures
- Demanding safe and high quality services
- Safeguarding Mental Health Services
- Communicating with the public
Hospital alert is also concerned about these issues:
- The continuing privatisation of the NHS by stealth
- We continue to monitor the Becklin Centre
- Care for the staff of the NHS
Thank you to everyone who wrote a postcard to celebrate the 60th birthday of the NHS.
All the cards have now been taken to the Department of Health in London.
Members meet every month to discuss issues and plan campaigns.
Join us – you can become as involved as you wish.
Annual subscriptions pay for campaigning work and literature
Waged: £10 – unwaged: £5.
Please see contact page if you’d like to join us.